What Is Intuition and How To Develop Your Intuition
What Is Intuition?
You intuition is when you just know
something in the absence of conscious, logical thought. It comes in three impressions: clairvoyance or "the third eye", sensing clearly and clairaudience. Clairvoyance:
This is when you know what is happening somewhere else without physically witnessing it.Sensing clearly:
Is a "hunch" or "gut feel." The feeling is overwhelming. You just know
something, but have absolutely no logical justification for knowing.Clairaudience
: or feeling through listening is similar to clairvoyance except you don't see "it" you hear a voice in your mind.
It's widely believed that only a few people are gifted with intuition, but the reality is that anyone can develop intuition.Reasons To Develop Your Intuition
- Intuition promotes good communication because it makes you more sensitive to the people around you meaning that you're less likely to hurt them.
- Intuition also makes you more creative because it allows your creative juices to flow more freely.
- Intuition has a healing power because by delving into your soul negative energy can be eradicate.
Now that the "what is intuition?" question has been answered and the benefits explained are you now ready to unlock this gift?7 Tips To Develop Your Intuition
- Hypnosis: Get yourself hypnotized. Avail yourself of the many
hypnosis programs available on the internet. Hypnosis is not limited to watching a watch swing back and forth.
- Meditation: Meditating means finding peace in yourself. Take time to meditate each day and watch your life change dramatically. There are so many ways to meditate, but the cheapest way is to just sit quietly and focus on your breath.
- Positive thinking: Watch your thoughts! A worry-free, fear-free state goes a long way to improving your intuition by attracting good energy that can easily recognise imminent feelings and events.
- Just let go: When making a big decisions just let go of all inhibitions and go to a quiet place to listen to that voice within you.
- Never expect: Even after you "let go", don't expect the answer to come straight away. Know the answer will come in its own good time.
- Trust your first impressions: Recognise the fact that first impressions are usually bought to you by your intuition.
- Be happy: I've already explained how happiness is a great attractor of abundance. And so it is with intuition.
Intuition will often lead you to something that cannot be achieved otherwise. Many lives have been saved by intuition alone. Decisions are easier when armed with this gift. Develop intuition now and reap benefits you have never imagined.